Lowongan Retail Sales | Lowongan Consumer Products / FMCG
..... URGENTLY REQUIRED .....
The L'OREAL story begins in 1907 when a young French chemist invented the first hair colorant. Success was immediate and since then L'OREAL has gone from strength to strength. L'OREAL is one of only two blue chip companies in the world that can claim double digit growth for 2 continuous years, and launched over 700 products in 2010 alone. Having celebrated its 100th birthday in 2009, the company has ambitious plans to grow its consumer base from 1.5billion to 2.5billion by 2020. L'OREAL is world leader in cosmetics and beauty products and has presence in 130 countries. It produces over 4.5billion products a year in 42 industrial plants around the world. L'OREAL product sell by the billion in every conceivable distribution channel - for example, Garnier and Maybelline in supermarkets, Kerastase in hair salon and Lancome in Department Store.
About L'OREAL Indonesia
L'OREAL in Indonesia started its journey since 1979 distributing luxury products. Then other brands started to enter Indonesian market in the coming years. Currently L'Oréal presence in Indonesia is marked by having 3 divisions; luxury, consumer dan professional which serves different distribution channels. We have portfolio of 15 brands which are: L'Oréal Paris; Maybelline New York; Garnier; L'Oréal Professionel; Kérastase Paris; Matrix; Lancôme; Biotherm; Shu Uemura; Yves Saint Laurent; Kiehl's; parfum Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, dan Diesel; and The Body Shop which is distributed through PT Monica Hijau Lestari.
L'OREAL Indonesia has drastically accelerated its business by offering accessible innovations suited to local expectation. We have been growing exponentially and will continue this exciting journey in Indonesia. L'OREAL has established a new factory in Indonesia which is the biggest factory in terms of land size within L'OREAL group.
Consumer Products Division
The Consumer Products Division's mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people in Indonesia with our 3 brands which are L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline and Garnier. They are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group's quest to win over a further billion consumers.
Route to Market Manager
Jakarta Raya - Jakarta
- Network and liaise with the sales operation team and other related parties in running the project
- In charge to establish new distribution
- Lead transition and necessary changes to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Analyze and map distribution effectiveness
- Accountable to ensure implementation of route to market project
- Becoming the leader of Route to Market Implementation especially for General Trade business
- Willing to be travel heavily
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
- Previous experience in FMCG industry will be an advantage
- Well networked with Distribution company across Indonesia
- Having a minimum 7 years of experience in the Consumer Goods, General Trade Business
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree (S1)
Company Information Email to Friends View Similar Jobs All Jobs From Company Save This Job View Salary Report Report Advertisement
Jobs in Indonesia > Marketing/Business Dev Jobs > Market Research Jobs, Jobs in Consumer Products / FMCG industry